Friday, January 4, 2008

True Love....


TIME

They say time is precious,

That time is of the essence,
But what is this illusion?
What is time?

It goes by, they say,
But I don't see anything.
They even say,How time flies,
Does it have wings?

Never have I seen it,
Never have I understood it's physical being.
But I do know some things,
I know the time that I'm away from you.

Time is precious.
It is of the essence.
But no time is worth my time,
Unless that time is spent with you.

How time weighs heavily on my heart.
Oh, how time does eat away at me.
Time is not physical, but rather spiritual,
For no time is more spiritual then when you're with me.


i love you always dear..you're my everything....berjauhan mengajar kita erti rindu dan sayang...moga ianya lebih tersimpul rapi....
su-mije forever....


0 memo menunggu dibaca:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin