Thursday, February 4, 2010

Just One Wish.....

If I could have just one wish,
I would wish to wake up everyday
to the sound of your breath on my neck,
the warmth of your lips on my cheek,
the touch of your fingers on my skin,
and the feel of your heart beating with mine...
Knowing that I could never find that feeling
with anyone other than you.
I wrote your name in the sky,
but the wind blew it away.
I wrote your name in the sand,
but the waves washed it away.
I wrote your name in my heart,
and forever it will stay.
I love you so deeply,
I love you so much,
I love the sound of your voice
And the way that we touch.
I love your warm smile
And your kind, thoughtful way,
The joy that you bring
To my life every day.
I love you today
As I have from the start,
And I'll love you forever
With all of my heart.

** Thanx sayang **


3 memo menunggu dibaca:

@>--ummi zahra--<@ said...

so, sweet..ala, romantik nya..
best kan dapat hubby yang sgt penyayang..

Mutiara_Lezz said...

heheeeee sooo sweet n i'm touched...huhuuhu...
sukaa macam ni..let both of u bahagia sokmo hingga ke akhir hayat...

Diamilikku said...

mimi : tq tq tq..semua hubby penyayang kan...ada ke suami yang tak sayangkan isteri??? (jgn terpengaruh ngan ayie dalam citer na o mei tu tau..dia tu bodohsss)

KCmas : suka jugak...heheheh..cuma nak cari masa bersama tu yang susah....aminnn....semoga kita semua bahagia ke akhir hayat

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin