Monday, December 27, 2010

My Munchkin.................

Entry Kerinduan dari Kejauhan...


I know that God must love me, He showed me with His Grace
I knew just how completely when I saw my angel's face.
And in that very moment when she came into my world,
I knew that she was so much more than just my baby girl.

She would be my sunshine, with a sweetness that won't end.
And when she grows up one day she would be my closest friend.
She would be the reason I would always try my best.
For my little angel baby girl would be my greatest test.

Daniya Alesha....i heart you....
mwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssssss...



2 memo menunggu dibaca:

mummy_ayu said...

emm..baru baca entry yg sue goe sarawak tu...sian dia...
touching la enty nie..tapi memang tul...kalu anak sulung girl..she will be mummy best friend..mcm Ayu ngan Ibu Ayu..kami sgt close...semua rahsa share..best!!
selamat berkursus...lagi 2 hari yer...sabar ek..

Diana said...

baru aku nak tanya hang pi mana...wuihh..jauhnya sarawak...sian budak2 kan?aku pun sedih gak...isk isk isk...sabar ek

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin