SYFNS telah mengetag saya...Sorry ya..kak su lambat menjawab tag..kak su outstation baru balik nih...so langsaikan tag yg nih dulu..lagi satu tuh...nanti2 free kak su buat..nak pk 15 perangai tu mcm lambat sikit ahhh....TAG ini TAG Ilmu..semoga kita dapat manfaat yaaa...
- One in eight women or 12.6% of all women will get breast cancer in her lifetime.
- Breast cancer risk increases with age and every woman is at risk.
- Every 13 minutes a woman dies of breast cancer.
- Seventy-seven percent of women with breast cancer are over 50.
- Breast cancer is the leading cause of cancer death in women between the ages of 15 and 54, and the second cause of cancer death in women 55 to 74.
- Risks for breast cancer include a family history, atypical hyperplasia, early menstruation (before age 12), late menopause (after age 55), current use or use in the last ten years of oral contraceptives, and daily consumption of alcohol.
- Early detection of breast cancer, through monthly breast self-exam and particularly yearly mammography after age 40, offers the best chance for survival.