Saturday, June 20, 2009

Happy Father's Day...

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY UNTUK SEMUA YANG BERGELAR AYAH, PAPA, ABAH, ABI, DADDY, WALID, BAPAK ..........

Happy Father's Day
Is what I say
To the greatest dad
That the world has ever had
To the man who is great
The man with it all
From the big to the small
A wonderful life
With a loving wife
Four kids who care
And a family so rare
I guess I could speak
Of how unique
My life with been
With you in the spin
And after all we have been through
Abah, I really love you

**********************************************************


and also Happy Father's Day to my Hubby, Nazmizan Muhammad...

From the day I was born 'til today,
You have loved me in every way.
You tirelessly sing me to sleep,
And protect me from insects that creep.

Changing diapers you have mastered,
With my poop, you are not bothered.
Giving me a bath is your specialty,
You take pains to keep me healthy.

Always ready to sooth,
When I am growing a tooth.
Your games and songs amuse me,
Your antics so funny to see.

I am indeed very lucky,
To have you as my Daddy!

Happy Father's Day, Papa!!



Coretan hari bapa by,

5 memo menunggu dibaca:

Lily@MamaZaraZareef said...

such a sweet n nice poem..=)

sabrosa said...

sone shakespear..haha..Happy Father's Day abah!!!achik org fes wish n cium abah ok!!..jgn jeles semua..

kuIna said...

epy father day buat semua yg bergelar bapak..

ibu & bapa saling bergantungan saling berpegangan membina sebuah ikatan, kekeluargaan..

MariaFaizal said...

Happy Father's Day to baby cute Alesha's Owan & Papa. Stay cute baby!
Muwahhhhh!

Diamilikku said...

Mama Zara : hehehe..sweet kan....

Achik : kakak wish di alam maya dulu...lepas tu baru wish betul2...

Kuina : Yup...ibu dan bapa pelengkap kehidupan anak2...saling begandingan menempuh segala kesusasahan dan kesesangan...

Sis Maria : Tq...alesha hari ni buat perangai sket...terus hilang cute dia

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin